Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I don't have a cool thing to put as the subject today :) Tuesday, October 13, 2015

This week was a little bit on the slow side. But I will try to talk about some highlights. 
Monday this little girl drew me a picture of a rainbow and wrote her name. It was the cutest little thing and it made me so happy.
Tuesday Ray had his baptismal interview and that was awesome. He told us that he had no pain that day and I just wanted to scream for joy. It was awesome. There were a bunch of kids outside of his house though that were just being annoying and doing really dumb stuff. It took all my will power to not go over there and tell them that they need Jesus. I literally had to walk down another street. My companion laughed at me. Oh and we had beef stew for dinner and it was so good. It was just like yours. I was in heaven. Also, I love bread.
Wednesday we went on exchanges. I was with Hermana Tchan in my area this time and I just love her to pieces. She is so cute. She loves this picture that I have of our family that was taken 8 years ago cause Brian is just so cute and little. She was telling me all about Tahiti and just how she would just dance all night. I want to go to Tahiti. We wrapped lots of trees for service again. It was actually really fun. This lady came out of her house and asked what we were doing so I said we were wrapping the trees so they would stay warm for the winter. She looked at me like I was an idiot and said, "They are trees, they don't need to stay warm." That just made me a little mad. Needless to say she made me unwrap the tree that was in front of her house... But then we had a really awesome lesson with Scott Stanton. He is actually reading everyday. When I heard that I literally yelled. In happiness of course. Hermana Tchan is a great teacher and so it was just a good lesson. 
Thursday we moved. Did I tell you we were moving? Well we did. But before I get to that, we had our companion study with the President and his wife. It was really awesome. They just are great. Then we had an awesome zone meeting. My zone is da bomb. Elder Bird gave a training relating repentance to popcorn. Try and figure that one out on your own. Haha but it was seriously awesome and eye opening. After zone meeting we had to pack and move into our new place. And our new place is so nice. We have our own kitchen and we actually have desks to study on. Oh and the house is huge. The back yard has a sand volleyball pit, a basketball quart, horseshoes, trampoline, and swings. Aka its pretty much the best thing ever. The members we are living with are so awesome. But yeah it took all day to move and clean our old place but it's worth it. So awesome.
Friday....nothing to say there
Saturday was Ray's baptism!!!! RAY GOT BAPTIZED!!!! It was great. We had to have two people do it but he did it. It was just so cool. I never thought that I would witness a baptism of someone that I taught. It's kind of hard to describe but it was great. I totally thought I was going to cry but didn't. Nailed it. But the rest of the day we just went finding. 
Sunday Church was great. Ray made it to get confirmed. Sister Gilson bore her testimony and talked about how much we touched her life and I was just overwhelmed. It made me so happy. I just love her so much. She is my favorite. 
Yesterday we had Sisters P-day. That was so much fun!! We carved pumpkins and just hung out in our backyard. We got these Disney Princess stencils and can you guess what I did? Yeah it was Cinderella. It looks pretty good, if I do say so myself! Haha. But then we played some volleyball and Hermana Tchan and I went on the trampoline and just talked about dance. It was awesome. I miss dancing so much! But then we just took a ton of pictures so yeah. (see below)
That was my week. I think this week is going to be better. I can feel it!
Sister Richards and Gary
OH and I got the Halloween card. It is rather adorable. I named it Gary. He sits on my desk and watches me study. It's awesome. Oh and that other card is funny. It talked about how they missed me in Relief Society but knew I was having fun in primary... I think they are a little confused. Haha I had a good laugh about that.

On to your questions:
3. I wasn't able to confirm but I did get Brian's email. And can I just say that story is probably the funniest thing I have read in a while.
4. What stamps?... I haven't been getting anything. I have so many letters and things in limbo right now. Dumb.
AND HOLY COW THAT IS AWESOME!!!  This is a good thing I'm doing here! Hope Heather feels better!! 

Well, that's all I have time for. I love you so much and I hope you are doing well. Thank you for all that you do for me and all the support that you show to me. I will send pics of my adventures this week. 

Much love, 
Sister Richards






No comments:

Post a Comment