Sunday, March 13, 2016

On to the next.......March 7, 2016

So it's a new transfer and I am really excited for it. Bonus: I can send pictures again. So get ready for lots of them :)
Tuesday was our last time talking to Allison and we talked with her about Thomas S. Monson. It was an amazing lesson. She is really progressing and is able to recognize the Spirit a lot. It was really sad to leave her. But the Spirit is strong with her. If I didn't know that President Monson was a true prophet of God before, I knew after that lesson. It was so great. Then I had to pack my life away again. It was a lot harder with one arm but I totally nailed it.
Wednesday was transfers and I was so glad to be going back up north. And apparently the Red Leaf ward is right next to where President and Sister Mendenhall are... I think they did that on purpose. But my new companion is so cute. I just love her. Her name is Sister Nelson and she is from Utah. And the best part about her, she loves superheros almost as much as I do. We can be friends. When I came to my new area everything just felt good. This is going to be awesome. I am already learning a lot from her and about the progress I have made. I am starting to be one of the older ones now so that is scary. But it's good.
Thursday we got to do some service where we played bean bag baseball with old people. It was great. They really wore me out though. They are super funny too. Good times. 
Friday we got to have dinner with the cutest family. They are so freaking funny. Their little girl, Ella, is my spirit animal. I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time. And they have the best quote in their house ever: "Have courage and be kind" ;). Love them
Saturday I got to meet some of the Ward. We got to got to dinner at the auction thing they were having. It was great fun. 
Of course every one on Sunday was asking me what happened.... I am about to start making a good story up cause the real one is just super dumb... But Church was really good. The people in this ward are great and they have a great love for missionary work.
Not a lot has happened this week but I have a lot of hope and faith that great things will be coming our way. I am really glad that I decided to stay on my mission. It is definitely tough but I am really loving the work I am doing here. There is nothing quite like it. 
Thanks for the love and encouragement. I hope you have a wonderful week. Love you!!!!

Much love,
Sister Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment