Tuesday, March 22, 2016

You told me to go back to the beginning.....so I have March 21, 2016

Sister Richards and Sister Nelson
Well what to say about this week... really though nothing happened. Except I got the flu...so that is why nothing happened this week.
Tuesday we were at service and I started to not feel good all of the sudden. At first I thought I was getting strep cause I had body aches. And I know my body. But I wasn't allowed to go to the doctor cause I didn't have a fever (because I was taking ibuprofen). So I just stayed in bed for awhile. 
Wednesday we had zone conference and I still wasn't really feeling well but I didn't want to miss zone conference. It was a really good zone conference about the talk "What Lack I Yet?" It was really good. It made me think a lot about my mission so far. It's been 8 months... How this happened, I don't know. But I don't like it. But I am hoping to make the days count, not count the days. But I did have to lay down for a bit cause I was about to die. So when we came home I did just die. 
Thursday we were on exchanges so my companion could get out and do something and I went to the doctor finally and found out that I had the flu. And then they told me I would have to suffer cause it was day 3 and the medicine wouldn't really be effective. I was rather upset. But I got a blessing and it was really great. I started feeling better that day. God is real. 
Then my companion started to get sick too so we were in the house for about a week... I wanted to kill myself by the end of it. But I got better.
Oh and Friday I had to go to physical therapy. That was the worst. I almost passed out again. I am such a wimp. But she was playing with my scar and I just didn't like it. The worst part is, I have to do it four times everyday myself. I am slowly getting there. But now my arm is swollen again because I have to push myself. And I got a new cast. But I don't wear it... mainly cause it is too small and rather uncomfortable. But its OK. They told me to take it off a lot anyway. 
Anyway that is seriously my week. I hope this week is a better one. I hope you have a wonderful Easter. Remember Christ. 
Love you!!

Sister Richards

 Something really awesome I forgot to tell about zone conference. So we have to clean our cars and make them spotless and we totally won 2nd place. Granted our car is brand new but I worked hard on it ;)

Westminster Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment