Sunday, August 16, 2015

Made it to Denver August 4, 2014

So I made it to Denver. Our p-day is going to be Monday but they let us email today since we didn't get a chance to yesterday. Honestly I don't even know what to think right now. I don't really know what is going on so I feel kind of useless right now. But it'll be great. I got my new companion/trainer. Her name is Sister Netherton. She is super sweet. We seem to get along just fine. I'm still super new obviously so there is bound to be some awkwardness. But apparently the area that we are in is a good one. We both are new to the area so that is a little stressful for both of us but I think after this week everything will be much smoother. Also my companion has only been out for three months so we are both kind of in the same boat about some things. But I'm excited. I think I just need to get used to everything and then I will be able to feel better. My mission president and wife are really awesome. They are funny too so that's a bonus. The people we live with are super nice. They have this really cute cat that follows us everywhere and basically sits on our laps when we eat, its kind of adorable.

My last day at the MTC was really sad. I was so sad to leave my district. We all became such good friends! But I did see Luke and Brian and I started bawling like a little girl. But we said our goodbyes and it was so weird to be the first one to leave. 
But yeah, I don't really have much to say since I just emailed on Friday. I just hope that I hurry up and get used to this so I can feel useful. But its great!
 Also my new area is called Brighton. But these are the last pictures from the MTC.  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment