Monday, November 23, 2015

And be grateful too November 23, 2015

Well this week was pretty awesome! We found 3 new investigators and had 16 lessons! Woot woot! God works mighty miracles.
Tuesday it snowed and it made me so happy!! I got some boots too and they work pretty great! I also got to shovel snow for service and I loved it. Snow just makes me so happy!! I sadly didn't really get any pictures this week so maybe next week!
Wednesday we got to go to the Temple! It was great! I could not help but be so extremely happy in the Celestial room. Temples are just great!! And we taught four lessons and found our three investigators. Miracles from going to the Temple are real!
Thursday we went on exchanges and I was in Spanish again. That was fun. We also had an amazing zone meeting. I learned so much. Elder Lee used the pit from the Dark Knight Rises as an analogy and it was awesome. Dinner was actually really good. I don't know what it was but that's OK. We had a great lesson. I could feel the Spirit even though I didn't really speak the language. It's all good
Nothing too exciting happened the rest of the week. Sunday was Stake Conference and that was really good. Lots of good words of wisdom.
We are seeing lots of miracles and good things happening in this area!!
Sorry its so short, I had no time today!! Hopefully next week will be better!!!
I love you and miss you so much!!
Hope all is well! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Remember the Lord always for what He has done for you. Alma 34:38: 38 That ye contend no more against the Holy Ghost, but that ye receive it, and take upon you the name of Christ; that ye humble yourselves even to the dust, and worship God, in whatsoever place ye may be in, in spirit and in truth; and that ye live in thanksgiving daily, for the many mercies and blessings which he doth bestow upon you. I am so grateful for my family and the love and support I feel from them! God is real and He is mindful of you all!!

Much love,
Sister Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment