Monday, November 23, 2015

I hate football November 9, 2015

Well, I don't really have a lot of time. But I loved those stories of Kevin and Dad. That was awesome! Happy Birthday Kevin! Guess what? You're old!!! Haha
Well we had an amazing lesson on Monday with a less-active and she is just so awesome. I can feel Heavenly Father's love for her so much every time we see her. 
Tuesday we went on exchanges and Hermana Tchan came to my area. I had seriously so much fun with her. We taught four lessons that day, got a referral, and wait for it... I committed our investigator, Ashley, to be baptized! I was so excited for her but I was so nervous to ask her for some reason. But she is so awesome. I just hope that she continues to learn and grow in this gospel. She is so awesome. Also, service was great fun with her. We were turning dirt. Yay. But we just laughed and laughed. Oh good times. 
We finally got to see Gabriel and he is reading the Book of Mormon and really likes it. So awesome!! He is so open to learn, it's great. 
Saturday we had breakfast with the Stake President and oh boy did he rip us a new one. He is just really stressing the importance of members in our work and wants us to make them feel uncomfortable. Awko-taco. But it was awesome. Members really are so crucial to our work as missionaries. 
Sunday my companion and I had to give talks in sacrament about missionary work. I don't even know what I said cause we both only had like 5 mins to talk. But I am just glad that it is over with. I don't know why I can teach people about the gospel but when it comes to giving a talk on missionary work, boy I was freaking out. But it was great. Oh and the reason why I say that I hate football is because every time there is a game on, people are so "busy" and just plain rude. Knocking on doors during a game is no bueno.
Anyway that is all I have time for today!!
Much love. Make a beautiful gingerbread house for me okay?

Love, 
Sister Richards




No comments:

Post a Comment