Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Halloween November 2, 2015

Halloween night with Sister Mitchell
Well not going to lie, this was a rough week. Hardly anyone wanted to talk to us!! Rude.
But we did find a new investigator. It was kind of funny too. We were about to go back to our car after knocking for a straight hour and I see this guy smoking on his porch so I go talk to him. I asked if he would like to hear a message about Jesus Christ and he said yes! I was shocked and said, "really?". Yeah, I'm smooth. But it was awesome. He seems like he is really interested. We haven't been able to see him again but we will find him! That was Tuesday.
Thursday was a good day. We didn't find too many people but we had fun so it was good. We did talk to this lady that was so sweet. Her husband died a year ago and I totally made her cry on accident. I felt terrible. But we shared a message about Jesus Christ so hopefully all is well. 
My companion was sick all day Friday so that was fun. Not really cause we didn't get to see anyone but hopefully she gets better. We try our best when we can. 
Saturday we finally got to see Ray again. It has been a week since I have seen him last. But he is doing better. I think his time is coming but all is well. For Halloween we had to be in by 6 so we just ate lots of popcorn and cookies and watched the Restoration. Yeah that's about it. We watched some other church videos but that was the extent of our night. Great fun!! It was nice to relax for a little bit. 
Sorry my letter is so short today. I am not functioning very well right now. But this Gospel is good and I am loving being here and learning so much!!

Love, Sister Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment